google.com, pub-2600041692440697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 TEACHERS LESSON PLANS-Home And Family Management: Curing Versus Brining Meat

Friday, November 8

Curing Versus Brining Meat

Whenever I have actually ever enjoyed cooking and barbecue shows like barbecue pit masters, I always hear them chatting about brining or curing their meat. I'm your average cook, so I never truly understood exactly what brining or curing suggested or truly did to the food.

I stumbled upon this video the various other day and it offers an actually great description of the difference between brining and curing meat. I never understood that brining and curing meat were really the exact reverse of each various other. When you brine meat, you are really drawing moisture into the meat so it does not dry out on the grill. You are really taking moisture out of the meat with a salt solution when you cure meat.

This starts the cooking procedure and is great for making homemade bacon recipes.

Now that I understand ways to brine and cure meat, I am intending on trying it out for myself. It looks like you can add a heap of flavor to your food by doing this quick food preparation method. Check out the video below to learn the difference between brining and curing meat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ways the Restaurant Industry is Reducing Their Carbon Footprint

The restaurant industry has taken some actions to become a lot more green recently. This industry generates a lot of waste, from food items...